Become a certified Agile Project Manager and earn an average salary of £57,500
Request a brochure
Request a Call
By undertaking this qualification you will make sure you’re ready to work in an agile project management environment and it ticks the boxes of a lot of employers who require individuals to hold a certification.
About the role
Agile project management focuses more on team collaboration and less on hierarchical leadership. An Agile project manager might take on any of the following roles:
- Key facilitator: Their goal is to empower their team and clear potential roadblocks, paving the way for project success.
- Change management expert: They will be tasked with rallying the entire organisation around Agile project management, ushering in new processes, and communicating with company stakeholders.
- Strategic coach and trainer: Change happens quickly in an Agile environment. Project managers will be tasked with helping their teams master the newest tools, workflows, and processes.
Career Paths & Salary Projections
Price: Prices starting from £795
Average Salary: Up to £57,500
Exams Included: AgilePM Practitioner
- How to apply a variety of agile practices to a project, for example, workshops, the MoSCoW technique to define project priorities, iterative development and modelling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate profit delivery in an Agile project.
- Facilitation and support mechanisms within an Agile project.
- The agile approach to manage and prioritise requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilePM Practitioner Exam Format
The format of the exam is as follows:
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%).
- Duration: 2.5 hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
Who is the AgilePM Practitioner certification for?
Will the AgilePM Practitioner certification help me get a job?
I signed up back in March. During the study process the mentors helped me and answered my questions and the bootcamps were fantastic. I completed the first two exams and I've now done my practical training and had my interview. I feel very confident that I've secured my first job and I feel thankful that I have this opportunity.
Overall amazing! The mentors are very helpful and the material for both studying and labs is very helpful and easy to understand and makes passing the exam easy. I will be recommending them to relatives and friends!
Team members are really nice, polite and professional. Only just applied but everything is good so far.
Newto is a great company. They are always there if you need help or advice on your course. Everything is easy to access and they give you the confidence to pass your exams and they got me an interview really quickly after finishing.
You need to put the work in if you want to be successful and if you're like me you might need to study the material a few times but it is so worth it! The training is excellent and the support I received from start to finish has been unreal. The exams I took have helped me to start a career I often thought would be really hard to do. I recommend Newto to anyone who wants to start a new career.
If you're thinking about a career in IT then this is the place for you. The support from the first call to the end has been incredible. They have helped me to achieve a life dream and gave me confidence and I know feel proud of myself and I know I am starting a career.
Great so far! I'm enjoying the course and I am making good progress. The team has been really helpful throughout and have answered all the questions I have whenever I have them.
In 8 months I completed the course and I am now working in cyber security. This is the best thing I have ever done and I am so excited about my new career.
I've now been placed into a field service technician role after completing all of my training and exams. My dream is now a reality.
I had an interview right away and got the job. My practical training really helped to put my theory into practice and was a great way for me to see just how things work in person.