Entry Level IT Technical Support Engineer
£80 – £100 per day
Full Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
Are you ready to launch your new career in the exciting and constantly evolving world of IT? Look no further!
We are currently seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our team as Technical Support Engineers at various sites across the UK.
No experience? No problem! We offer comprehensive training to help you get started in your new role.
Technical Support Engineer Role & Responsibilities:
- Installing and resolving IT equipment at customer sites
- Collaborating with the IT support desk to provide feedback on support calls and ongoing issues
- Communicating with account managers to keep customers updated on the progress and resolution of issues
- Travel to different sites and work in the field
- A genuine love for IT (we value this the most in our candidates)
- A desire to learn new skills
- Full, UK clean driving licence is essential
- An IT degree is desirable
- Any IT certification such as CompTIA or Microsoft
Benefits of the Role:
- 5 day training for hardware, software and networking skills
- Free or subsidised travel
This role offers tremendous scope for career advancement, and working with us will open up a world of opportunities for further learning at your own pace, all online.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come join our team and kickstart your exciting new career in the IT sector!