Live Security+ Boot Camp
Seize this chance to have your queries addressed, receive a comprehensive overview of each module, and engage fully in the learning experience with the guidance of Baula and your peers.
CompTIA Security+ Boot camp Includes
CompTIA Security+ Content
General Security Concepts 12%
- Compare and contrast various types of security controls.
- Summarize fundamental security concepts.
- Explain the importance of change management processes and the impact to security.
- Explain the importance of using appropriate cryptographic solutions.
Threats, Vulnerabilities & Mitigations 22%
- Compare and contrast common threat actors and motivations.
- Explain common threat vectors and attack surfaces.
- Explain various types of vulnerabilities.
- Given a scenario, analyze indicators of malicious activity.
- Explain the purpose of mitigation techniques used to secure the enterprise.
Security Architecture 18%
- Compare and contrast security implications of different architecture models.
- Given a scenario, apply security principles to secure enterprise infrastructure.
- Compare and contrast concepts and strategies to protect data.
- Explain the importance of resilience and recovery in security architecture
Security Operations 28%
- Given a scenario, apply common security techniques to computing resources.
- Explain the security implications of proper hardware, software, and data asset management.
- Explain various activities associated with vulnerability management.
- Explain security alerting and monitoring concepts and tools.
- Given a scenario, modify Enterprise capabilities to enhance security.
- Given a scenario, implement and maintain identity and access management.
- Explain the importance of automation and orchestration related to secure operations.
- Explain appropriate incident response activities.
- Given a scenario, use data sources to support an investigation.
Security Program Management & Oversight 20%
- Summarize elements of effective security governance.
- Explain elements of the risk management process.
- Explain the processes associated with third-party risk assessment and management.
- Summarize elements of effective security compliance.
- Explain types and purposes of audits and assessments.
- Given a scenario, implement security awareness practices.
CompTIA Security+ Objectivies
I signed up back in March. During the study process the mentors helped me and answered my questions and the bootcamps were fantastic. I completed the first two exams and I've now done my practical training and had my interview. I feel very confident that I've secured my first job and I feel thankful that I have this opportunity.
Overall amazing! The mentors are very helpful and the material for both studying and labs is very helpful and easy to understand and makes passing the exam easy. I will be recommending them to relatives and friends!
Team members are really nice, polite and professional. Only just applied but everything is good so far.
Newto is a great company. They are always there if you need help or advice on your course. Everything is easy to access and they give you the confidence to pass your exams and they got me an interview really quickly after finishing.
You need to put the work in if you want to be successful and if you're like me you might need to study the material a few times but it is so worth it! The training is excellent and the support I received from start to finish has been unreal. The exams I took have helped me to start a career I often thought would be really hard to do. I recommend Newto to anyone who wants to start a new career.
If you're thinking about a career in IT then this is the place for you. The support from the first call to the end has been incredible. They have helped me to achieve a life dream and gave me confidence and I know feel proud of myself and I know I am starting a career.
Great so far! I'm enjoying the course and I am making good progress. The team has been really helpful throughout and have answered all the questions I have whenever I have them.
In 8 months I completed the course and I am now working in cyber security. This is the best thing I have ever done and I am so excited about my new career.
I've now been placed into a field service technician role after completing all of my training and exams. My dream is now a reality.
I had an interview right away and got the job. My practical training really helped to put my theory into practice and was a great way for me to see just how things work in person.